Mopar makes ignitions so your car, truck, or SUV can perform at its best. The purpose of your vehicle's ignition system is to produce a high voltage and send it to your spark plugs. Then, it will ignite, or "spark," the fuel and air mixture in the combustion chambers.
How Can I Tell if my Ignition is Failing or Going Bad?
There are a few signs that may indicate your ignition system is starting to go bad. For example, if your car is having a hard time starting. If that's the case, you can run a quick vehicle inspection by plugging in a code reader. You can also watch out for these warning signs:
- Your Mopar vehicle is stalling
- There are flickering lights on the dashboard
- You cannot turn your key in the cylinder
- You cannot start your car, truck, or SUV
Take on Your Next Ignition Repair Project with OEM Parts
When your ignition fails, the best thing to do is replace it with OEM parts. Feel free to place your parts order through our online store. We will ship out your order ASAP so that you can get the job done quickly and efficiently! Shop now and save time!
Transmissions: 6-Spd Auto AISIN AS68RC Transmission. 6-Speed Automatic 62TE Transmission. More Notes
Transmissions: 5-Spd Auto W5A330 Transmission.... More Notes
No results found for "ignition". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!